Elite Prep San Francisco
Elite Educational Institute is a premier test-prep and academic enrichment program that has been helping students realize their intellectual potential and educational goals since 1987. Instead of emphasizing gimmicky shortcuts and test-taking strategies, we focus on bolstering each student's core academic skills. Elite has immediate openings at the San Francisco branch for classroom instructors who is able to teach regular Chemistry and AP Chemistry. We are looking for charismatic and experienced Chemistry instructors who can command a classroom. Applicants must be available after school during the week and on Sundays.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. university; no college students, please
- B.S. degree in Chemistry or related field
- Graduate degree and/or teaching credential a plus but not required
- 1+ years of teaching/tutoring experience at high school level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in a CLASSROOM setting
- Genuine concern for the students' education and well-being
- Flexible, part-time schedule with competitive pay
- Paid time for lesson planning
- Highly motivated students
- Fun and personable staff in a friendly and communicative work environment
Pay is commensurate with experience. Teach like a superstar instructor, and you will be rewarded as one. Opportunities are available for 6-20+ hours per week.