Elite Prep Irvine-Newport Beach
Elite Prep is looking for bright and energetic individuals with a gift for teaching to help motivated and ambitious high school students succeed in the following SAT Subject Test, Advanced Placement Exam, and general academic tutoring subject areas:
- U.S. History
- World History
- Euro History
Elite provides instructors with job training and comprehensive lesson plans from our own curriculum. Instructors are not required to create their own lesson materials or find their own students.
Requirements for employment:
- Bachelor's degree (completed)
- Strong background in U.S. History, World History, and/or Euro History
- Commitment to teach at Elite for the duration of the school year, long-term commitment preferred
- Prior teaching/tutoring experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to pass a screening test over all relevant subject matter
Ideal candidates for the position will display:
- In-depth knowledge of subject matter
- A dynamic and engaging teaching style
- Effective communication skills
- An enthusiasm for learning
- Patience, sincerity, and compassion
Please note that a full background check will be conducted on all employees prior to hire.
When completing the online application, please indicate the subject or subjects that you are interested in and qualified to teach. Additional teaching and tutoring opportunities may be available.
- Assist high school students in comprehension of history knowledge and skills
- Teach daily lessons according to Elite curriculum