Elite Headquarters (Irvine, CA)
Monthly Bookkeeping and Reconciliation of Accounts. Bookkeeping and reconciliation of financial accounts must be performed as set forth below, and approval of this work must be obtained from Elite’s Controller. Bookkeeping and reconciliation must be done in a timely manner on a monthly basis as set date by the Controller. Report promptly to Branch Director and Controller for any Elite branch office that is behind on completing its monthly financial
These tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reconcile all payments posted in SRDB to QBO (Quick Book Online) program for each Elite branch office, and inform the Director of the subject branch office and Controller of any discrepancies.
- After reconciling the account information in SRDB and QBO, reconcile all deposits (balance transfer) from Tuition Account in QBO with monthly bank statements for each Elite branch office. Any discrepancy must be reported to the Director of the subject branch office and to Controller and resolved promptly.
- Report to Controller any discrepancy that is not resolved within a reasonable time.
- Identify all expense records in bank transactions individually and report any unusual activity to Controller. Then, follow the instruction from Controller to handle the activity.
Monthly Book Review. A book review will be conducted if instructed by Controller as follows:
- Complete reconciliation of accounts prior to conducting Book Review for an Elite branch office.
- Review the Elite branch office’s account categories and amounts, and correct them if posted wrong through Journal entries.
- Report any unusual or suspicious postings to Controller.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Create Weekly and Monthly sales activity report for all Elite branch offices.
- Download monthly bank statements for all Elite branch offices.
- Close accounting books on a monthly basis for all Elite branch offices upon reconciliation due date.
- Respond promptly to all accounting related inquiries as permitted within given authority as set by supervisor or Controller, and report all inquiries to supervisor or Controller for appropriate response.
- Prepare an “Annual Report” at the year end and provide analysis along with it.
- Discuss financial information regarding an Elite branch office only with the Director of that Elite branch office, company officer, supervisor, and Controller, or as otherwise expressly permitted by company officer, supervisor, or Controller. Unauthorized disclosure of accounting information of any Elite branch office is prohibited and may result in a highest disciplinary action, including termination of employment.
- May be required to conduct a financial audit and to travel or visit to different branches in US.
- Coordinate and place an order for needs of office supply through Staples accounts.
Compensation and Period of Employment
Employment is on a full-time or part-time basis. Compensation $17+ per hour and is commensurate with experience.