Navigating the world of college admissions can be a challenge.
With acceptance rates of less than 10% at many prestigious colleges and universities, the odds can seem overwhelming. Now more than ever, it’s crucial to stand out from the crowd and present the best possible version of yourself in your applications. You need useful information, strategies, and tactics to reach your college-admission goals.
That’s where we come in.
Elite Prep offers a variety of college-consulting services—from comprehensive admissions assistance to targeted help with specific parts of the process—to best fit your needs. You’ll work with an experienced counselor and mentor to craft a winning college-application package that shines a light on exactly who you are and what you’ve achieved.
Orientation + 5 one-hour sessions
Includes time for guidance on the Common App or UC application
A good choice for self-motivated students who are committed to doing the majority of the work independently
Offers essay and application review by an experienced expert
Orientation + 12 one-hour sessions
Includes time for guidance on up to five college applications
Best for students who want application guidance but are prepared to complete some tasks on their own
Offers substantial essay-writing help and careful review of applications
Orientation + 20 one-hour sessions
Includes time for guidance on up to ten college applications
Ideal for students applying to multiple highly-selective schools
Offers a significant level of oversight and direction on all aspects of the application process
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
Student Profile Assessment
- Review of student strengths, challenges, interests, hobbies, extracurricular activities, awards and achievements
- Recommendations for internships, summer programs and activities
College Admission Essay Assistance
- Essay topic brainstorming and development
- Professional advice on how to structure an engaging and memorable essay
- Coaching through multiple revisions and essay drafts
Resume Building & College Selection
- Activity list and resume building, including activities, awards, and community service
- Best-fit college list development
- Major/program advice
Final Application Review
- Progress follow-up with director
- Complete review of online application before final submission to check for any errors or missing items
“My counselor's kind, fun-loving, and charismatic personality made me feel comfortable from the start. Elite helped me gain admission to several of my dream schools.”
"Elite helped me to master the SAT and reach my college goals. I would not have been accepted (or even applied) to the schools I did without Elite's help.”
"I would definitely recommend Elite Prep to anyone seeking assistance, whether it be with SAT preparation, navigating the college admissions process, or lessons in life.”
Contact your local Elite branch to schedule a free consultation today!
Programs and packages vary by branch.
Please contact us for details.