Elite Prep Los Angeles / Part Time
Design, program, test, and maintain customized applications and output that supports internal and external clients. Provide tech support on application installation and maintenance as well as general computer troubleshooting.
Technical Qualifications Include:
- Experience with relational databases, Microsoft Access and SQL
- Experience with web application development on LAMP
Work Experience Requirements:
- B.S. in Computer Science or corresponding certification from vocational program
- Prior work and/or internship experience in programming
Key Personal Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide regular, timely status updates via email and telephone.
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills
- Willingness to learn and maintain a current skill set.
- Ability to work well with others on team-based projects.
- Ability to take direction and perform tasks accordingly.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proactive and solution oriented.
Please note that a full background check will be conducted on all employees prior to hire.