Assistant Branch Director
Elite of Anaheim Hills
Elite Educational Institute of Anaheim Hills is seeking an Assistant Branch Director. The position is full-time and requires a commitment of at least one year.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Completion of undergraduate degree (at minimum);
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Strong ability to prioritize, work independently, and work on multiple activities;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to use computer programs, including word processors and database applications, and general office equipment, including fax machines and copiers; and
- Ability to work full-time (min. 40 hours per week) between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. on weekdays and between 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Saturdays.
Related work experience (e.g., managing or working in a professional business environment, teaching, and working with youth) is strongly preferred.
Elite Educational Institute offers a competitive salary and a package of benefits that includes health insurance benefits and paid vacation.