Assistant Branch Director / Office Manager
Elite of Cupertino
Elite of Cupertino is looking for a vibrant Assistant Director with superb organization and communication skills to join our branch team!
Bilingual (Korean preferred) language skills are a must.
This is a full-time position with potential for further growth as Elite expands its operations in Northern California.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Tracking students' progress
- Communicating with clients about their children's progress
- Consultation with new clients
- Filing and organizing curriculum materials
- Receiving and documenting client payments
- Keeping the office organized
- General administrative office support
Specific skills required:
- Bilingual English and Korean (much preferred) or Mandarin
- Software proficiency in Word and Excel; we will teach you Access
- HIGHLY organized with the ability to multi-task
A friendly customer service demeanor and proactive attitude will serve this position well.