How to Register
1. Submit your info
Complete the ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION FORM. (New students only. If you have previously taken classes at Elite, you don't need to submit your information again. Please note that submitting pre-registration information does not guarantee admission.)
2. Schedule a free practice test
Contact your local Elite branch to schedule your free diagnostic test. The test will take about three hours to complete. Even if you’ve already taken a practice test somewhere else, we’ll still need you to take one at Elite so we can place you in the appropriate classes.
3. Meet with an Elite counselor
Make an appointment to meet with an Elite counselor, who will help you determine the best classes for you. You can even do this right after you take your diagnostic test if you would like.
Once you've considered your options, sign up for the classes of your choice!
- Enrollment in all Elite programs is on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend enrolling early to avoid the last-minute rush and secure a place in the appropriate class.
- A $50 non-refundable registration fee will be charged for first-time enrollment.
- Information regarding scheduling and pricing is subject to change without notice.
- The email addresses you submit on the online registration form will be used to send you our monthly newsletter and notify you of exam dates, special announcements, and new courses. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. We will never share your contact information with anyone else.